Community Property Management Inc. was started when two brothers purchased their first property in 1994. We currently own and manage 60 multiple units consisting of single family homes, duplexes, multi-unit apartment buildings and commercial buildings. We take pride in keeping our units the best they can be by providing personal hands on inspections, repairs and showings. We would be happy to manage your rental properties and give them the same personal attention that we provide to our tenants and properties. We will take away the stress that goes with renting, repairing and collection of rent payments. Community Property Management will then provide you with a monthly check.
Community Property Managers, Inc. Services
- Advertising properties via local newspapers, internet and signage.
- In management and direct relations with property owners, we exceed in providing knowledgeable and courteous response to information via email or personal phone contact.
- Our $50.00 rental application fee & process consist of each individuals' credit & background checks, landlord and employment verification within a 24 - 48 hour turnaround for approval.
- Landlord management provides six (6) month routine inspections on all properties to enure exterior & interior conditions are met.
- Negotiated & scheduled vendor repair issues are performed in a timely manner using our maintenance staff or your regular service provider of choice.
- Promote open communication with tenants as needed to achieve effective results to include:
- Collection of rent + late fees
- Tenant memos, correspondence letters
- Lease renewals
- Service repair isssues
- Serving of 5-Day Notice for past due rents
- The handling , processing and filing of legal court documents for tenant evictions are performed by management personel.
- New leases, lease renewals and inspection reports are performed on all units for new tenant(s) moving in and security deposit refunds for those tenant(s) moving out.
- We also offer mowing, snow plowing service.
Service Fees for New Contract Properties
- Percentage of total rent roll per month is negotiable based on the number of units.
- 50% of 1st months rent for screening and leasing of new tenants.